MedBiquitous provides members with an open forum for the development of information technologies to promote lifelong learning, continuous improvement, and better patient outcomes. Through technologies implementing MedBiquitous standards, non-profit organizations can save money and better fulfill their missions to promote excellence in their respective fields. Corporate members can transfer content and data, integrate applications, and provide services based on our technology blueprint, giving them the capability to collaborate with other organizations to provide more comprehensive information and resources to clinicians.
Members have the chance to:
- Define technologies that enable new models for health professions education, assessment, and quality improvement.
- Stay on the cutting edge of technology development for e-learning and competency-based education and assessment in the health professions.
- Discuss technical and non-technical issues with peers and industry in an open, neutral environment.
- Initiate new standards development activities and shape the Consortium's direction.
- Play a strategic role in innovating the health professions using information technologies.
- Serve in leadership roles across the organization.
- Receive discounts on MedBiquitous meetings and education.
- Be recognized as members through the MedBiquitous website and MedBiquitous Member logo.
Members at the Basic level receive full voting rights.
Basic membership fees are tiered based on revenue and member type. Please see the schedule of fees for details.
Once an organization joins, its representatives may request to be appointed to MedBiquitous working groups. Members are updated on MedBiquitous activities through an email newsletter (subscribe).